protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Status update on stable

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Status update on stable
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:36:52 +0100

Hi all,

After some very busy weeks I got back to Savannah and uploaded my shh and gpg
key. Can you please sign my gpg key? The ID is:
CAD0BB9F

I've uploaded it to a pgp.surfnet.nl, so you can download it from there

I didn't have time to work on protux, and I didn't get bug reports so it looks
like protux/mustux 0.20.1 is production stable...

Also, the "download" area at savannah seems still to be non functional, but
you can download it at:

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/protux/stable/version-0.20.1/

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to see what changes Luciano has made to 0.21.x

Best wishes,

Remon