[task #5698] First draft of CONTRIBUTING file

From: Jason H Stover
Subject: [task #5698] First draft of CONTRIBUTING file
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:46:54 +0000

Follow-up Comment #17, task #5698 (project pspp):

"I presented both these files to ; help-wanted.html
is ok, but contributing.html gives 9 errors."

Fixed and validated. The new files are in web-update2.tgz.

"Maybe the link to contributing.html should be moved to inside the preceeding
list, under the item "Statistician"? It seems to be more in context there."

I moved the link. I originally put it at the end of help-wanted.html because
I thought some programmers who might want to contribute would not think of
themselves as statisticians, and therefore not look under that section of
help-wanted.html. But this is not a major concern if mine, so either place is
okay with me.

Ben and Patrick (if he's listening), do the new files look okay?

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: web-update2.tgz                Size:0 KB

  Message sent via/by Savannah