pspp-dev

general questions

From: Stuart W. Hellard
Subject: general questions
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:51:24 +0000

     I have been using the trial package of SPSS, which has worked very well,
we were looking at cheaper alternatives such as Minitab but I came across PSPP,
as we were only using the basic graph building of SPSS and uploading the SPSS
data from the Market research company we used.

     Question 1         Can we as a Company still use PSPP free or is there
                        limitations as to use?

     Question 2         By uploading the original files in SPSS from the
                        Market research company into PSPP would we still see
                      the information in the same form all the headers
                etc, (which we lose if we convert into excel and
                import into another program.

     Thanks very much

     Stuart Hellard

     Panasonic

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this Email, and any attachments, is intended for
the named recipients only. It may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy, store, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any views
expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the company.

If you receive this Email by mistake, please advise the sender by using the
reply facility in your Email software and then delete it.