pspp-dev

Re: Re: Re: Problems opening files in PSPP 0.7.8

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Problems opening files in PSPP 0.7.8
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 12:47:20 +0100

>According to the microsoft documentation,  HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT is supposed to
>be used as a view and never written to.  Instead you write to
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes for the admin version, and
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes for the user version.  Or somthing like
>that.

I created a MSWindows installer which should work for the
mimetypes.You can find it on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2011-11-08/ I won't
publish it on pspp.awardspace.com as it still  has the problem with
the "permission denied" and I have a problem with the single user
version on MSWindows 7.
The single user version might work on MSWindowsXP and US versions of
MSWindows7. If somebody has the resources to do some testing that
would be fine.

Have fun