pspp-dev

Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems opening files in PSPP 0.7.8

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems opening files in PSPP 0.7.8
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:42:42 +0100

>The single user version might work on MSWindowsXP and US versions of
>MSWindows7. If somebody has the resources to do some testing that
>would be fine.

It seems this is a known bug, with all MSWindows7 versions,in
InstallJammer. Unfortunately 2 months ago InstallJammer is
discontinued so I don't expect an update for it. Is anybody aware of
another  Installer package which is crossplatform so I can generate a
MSWindows install package on openSUSE?

What I have found InstallJammer was unique in this ability. Sad that
it is discontinued.

Have fun