New functions for the toolbar in the Data Editor

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: New functions for the toolbar in the Data Editor
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:46:00 -0800 (PST)

With the adjustments that have been made in psppire toolbar, maintaining a consistent and compact display between desktop environments (and other OSes).
Unlike previous proposals, I think wiser than psppire have a preset toolbar, and with the same functions presented by SPSS (at least in the Data Editor).

With the options
currently supported by PSPP, the toolbar get the following composition (data-editor):

|open|save|undo|redo|go to case|go to variable|variables|find|Insert cases|insert variables|split file|weight cases|select cases|value labels|

If you agree, I can create a new wishlist in bug tracker and upload versions of the icons needed in 24x24 and 32x32 px in master repo.

in the legacy version of artwork, there is an image called "recent-dialogs", which refers to the "recall recently used dialogs" in SPSS. psppire formerly supported this function?
Bastián Díaz