pspp-dev

Re: [bug #48040] GLM produces wrong output

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [bug #48040] GLM produces wrong output
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:40:58 +0200

I meant that I had pushed the necessary changes to the repository.

Perhaps you can download the tarball from
http://benpaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest-source.tar.gz
and build it on your fedora machine.

Or wait until Harry kindly makes a windows binary available.

Maybe Harry could also give some pointers to people who wish
to cross-compile for windows?

J'

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 08:13:11AM -0500, Alan Mead wrote:
     On 7/1/2016 6:33 AM, John Darrington wrote:
     > I think I have fixed this problem now.
     >
     > Could you please try it out?
     >
     > J'

     John,

     That's great news. Could you be more explicit? Is there a patch I apply
     to the last release? I set up a Fedora machine that should be able to
     build the latest.  My main workstatation is a Windows machine and I
     wouldn't be able to test anything until it's cross-compiled for Windows.

     -Alan

     --

     Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
     President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

     science + technology = better workers

     +815.588.3846 (Office)
     +267.334.4143 (Mobile)

     http://www.alanmead.org

     I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
     functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
     I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
     All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time
for Pi.

               --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
                 "Blade Runner" speech to software development

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3