pspp-dev

Re: Re: [bug #48040] GLM produces wrong output

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: [bug #48040] GLM produces wrong output
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 19:08:50 +0200

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:40:58 +0200
From: John Darrington <address@hidden>
To: Alan Mead <address@hidden>
Cc: John Darrington <address@hidden>,     "address@hidden"
        <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [bug #48040] GLM produces wrong output

I meant that I had pushed the necessary changes to the repository.

Perhaps you can download the tarball from
http://benpaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest-source.tar.gz
and build it on your fedora machine.

Or wait until Harry kindly makes a windows binary available.

The build process is running. The build should be available on https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/?source=navbar as a 2016-07-02 testbuild   in an hour or so.

Maybe Harry could also give some pointers to people who wish
to cross-compile for windows?

Since a long time I publish the perl build script used together with the binary. It is usually genwininst.pl and can be found  in the corresponding subdirectory used-to-build on sourceforge.

The scripts I used to build my cross-compiling environment can be found on https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/Tooling4GTK3/

With a lot of machine time and some time to solve issues arising, a person with some knowledge of openSUSE, perl, PSPP and some compiling skills on GNU/Linux should be able to reproduce my work.

Have fun

J'