pspp-users

Re: MLM models?

From: ftr
Subject: Re: MLM models?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 23:37:08 +0200

Hi,
I think multi-level models are not supported by PSPP.

You may look at ViSta which includes a ML add-on,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ViSta,_The_Visual_Statistics_system
http://www.uv.es/visualstats/Book/Book/

R: lme4 and nlme packages

aML now freeware which reads SPSS formats
http://www.applied-ml.com/

EpiData can do ML analysis

HTH
ftr

On 19/05/2014 20:02, Reid Leamaster wrote:
Hi there,

I don’t know how I have never heard about PSPP before, but it seems like
a great program. I just got hired at a community college and they will
not be able to extend their SPSS license to me so I am very
interested in PSPP. I looked over the documentation and it doesn’t seem
to run multilevel models (sometime called hierarchal linear models). Is
that correct? Is this something that might be supported in the
future? Thanks for your time.

---
Best,
R.J.