Re: [Qemu-devel] Project: qemu OS zoo

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Project: qemu OS zoo
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:13:40 +0200

You might be careful, although win2k and winXP can be installed, there seems
to be some bugs which prevents few programs running inside the emulation (2
examples: try the Wordpad in WinXP and try Partition Magic - both fail

Also the network part got quite few problems by itself (by default WinXP
doesn't detect the card and it seems it doesn't have the ne2k driver or
something - thats without Renzo's patch)..

Good Luck,