qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD

From: Brion Vibber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:56:03 -0700

Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:
This fixes the NaN, but reverts to what my hack did - weird rounding. The total download size for some updates I selected is now reported as 1.6000000000000003 (that's 14 zeros in between). Not quite sure what's going wrong here...

For what it's worth, I regularly see the same thing running Windows XP in Virtual PC (Macintosh host). Not ideal, but somebody thinks it's good enough for a shipping product... That somebody is Microsoft, though, so take with a grain of salt. ;)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)