qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu via vnc

From: ich hier
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu via vnc
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:00:28 +0200

Hi!

I tried to use qemue 0.6.0 via vnc and ran into a problem, which seems to be
related to sdl. qemu
does not create any windows, it just prints "could not initialize sdl". this
does not happen, when
i start qemu via ssh (and x-fwding). i could not try this locally, because this
machine has no local
display :)
unfortunately i was not able to gain any clue via google, newsgroups or
libsdl.org :/ i even remember
a thread here on qemu-devel, where someone said, he could actually use qemu via
vnc.
my system is a redhat9 and vnc is installed from the .rpms, which ship with rh9.
does anybody know about this problem (and has a clue) or cann tell me where to
look for help?

cheers
user05