qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] keyboard probelm with qemu

From: Michael Hoeller
Subject: [Qemu-devel] keyboard probelm with qemu
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:43:42 +0100

Hello,

first I like to thank for all efford you spend on the project :-)

Actually I like to install win98 in a win98.img via qemu -m 256
-localtime -user-net -hda /data3/win98.img -cdrom /dev/cdrom -boot d

The emu starts, full screen, and the booting takes place then I have to
provide some answers at the boot menue from the win98 cd (choose if I want
to boot from  CD or Harddisk) but..... the keboard is totally messed up
not even a worng country set i have here space=n,  numbers are totally
gone,
not one key is on the right place .... Is there anyway to work around it?

I saw in one version that you have the option -k with a new version?
I downloaded the i386 binarary 6.1 but it did not accept the option.

I am running SuSE 9.2 with qemu 0.6.0 and according to the SuSE doc it
should
work with win98 ....

Any idea?

Thanks a lot
Michael

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or
disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the
computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.