qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Interaction between snapshot and savevm/loadvm

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Interaction between snapshot and savevm/loadvm
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:50:06 -0400

Does anyone know the interaction between using snapshot
and a savevm'd state.   I'd like to do some testing without
having to lug around several copies of an image file,
so I'm thinking that i'd like to use a snapshot with
a savevm state file to restart an image.  This way, if
something blows up badly, I don't lose my original image.

Thoughts?

Ben