qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an easy way to exchange data bidirectional

From: Jan Marten Simons
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an easy way to exchange data bidirectional between host and guest (including some suggestion)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:45:10 +0200

Johannes Schindelin wrote:

>Yes, please! And just for me, could you add a microwave oven, and maybe a
>Ferrari to QEmu also?
>
>Ciao,
>Dscho

Ok, actually I wouldn't mind if qemu could be used for showing-off or
getting something heated, but to get things straight:

A very simple internal FTP-server would be about 5 to 10kb of code added
in an external ftp.c. It would be a real improvement for the stated
reasons and it's no bloat, as I think quite a few people will find this
useful. So I'd like to thank Jim in advance for trying this one.

Have a nice day,
Jan