[Qemu-devel] new MIPS instructions

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] new MIPS instructions
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:27:53 +0200

Since many new MIPS instructions are added, I think it is very important now to add a way to dynamically select the exact MIPS processor model that is emulated in QEMU.

I suggest adding a parameter to cpu_mips_init() telling the exact CPU model which is emulated. Optionnal features (such as the FPU) could be specified with an additionnal parameter.