qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Preliminary patch to implement ehci

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Preliminary patch to implement ehci
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:17:38 -0500

Mark Burkley wrote:
Hi Anthony,

I have ehci built against trunk now but I am seeing an issue with a memory
key I am using for testing.  ioctl returns EPIPE (which I would have thought
was a STALL) to an asynchronous IN completion in usb-linux.c but then this
is returned as USB_RET_NAK to EHCI which confuses my WinXP target because
the transfer is then never completed.

Can I just check that it was intentional to return NAK for EPIPE returns in
asynchronous completions?  If so, then I will try to detect the stall in my
implementation and treat differently to a NAK.  It's just that if I modify
usb-linux.c to return USB_RET_STALL on -EPIPE then it works fine.

Max?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Thanks,