qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: GSoC 2011 project ideas

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: GSoC 2011 project ideas
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:51:11 +0000

I have added my 2010 still valid projects (all), and three more.

I also added myself as mentor for the USB projects, as I recently got
experience on how the QEMU's USB stack works.

One of the projects I suggest, implementing USB 3.0 XHCI may need to be merged
with clean up of Gerd's USB 2.0 EHCI emulation patches.
I think just cleaning up for mainstream the patches done by Gerd is too simple
and fast-to-be-done for GSoC, but as it's Jan's proposition I will not merge
them.

Jan if you agree with me, feel free to merge both projects, I'll mentor it.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo