qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] metal mesh

From: andy
Subject: [Qemu-devel] metal mesh
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:00:21 +0800 (CST)

Dear Sir or Madam

It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship with you. I obtained your company name and email address from the Internet.

Boli hardware industrial limited is a factory specialized in
wire and wire mesh production. Our products mainly include expanded wire metal mesh, window screen, welded wire mesh, square wire mesh, stainless steel wire mesh, hexagonal wire mesh fence, stainless steel wire, black annealed wire, galvanized wire, PVC-coated wire, barbed wire, hot galvanized patented wire, hot dipped galvanized chain etc!

For more information, we would like to let you know our company web site as below:http://www.boliwiremesh.com.

Hope to hear good news from you.
Sincerely Yours,
Andy