qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] anyone willing to review a virtio-net guest driver for OVMF

From: Laszlo Ersek
Subject: [Qemu-devel] anyone willing to review a virtio-net guest driver for OVMF?
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 03:30:20 +0200

Hi,

the driver in question is intended as a fallback driver when the iPXE
EFI driver for virtio-net is not present as an oprom. The series starts
with technical notes that should help the virtio-net expert catch any
errors more easily.

This review could easily take up a lot of time; my hope is in the fact
that people here are both more skilled and faster than my humble self.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.bios.tianocore.devel/2804

Thanks,
Laszlo