qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] memory access trace from qemu

From: Pavel Dovgaluk
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] memory access trace from qemu
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:48:25 +0400

Hello, Pete.

You can insert tracing code into the functions from the “include\exec\softmmu_template.h” file: like helper_le_ld_name, helper_le_st_name and so on.

These functions are used for CPU emulation.

However, you may also need to trace DMA accesses, that are executed through other functions and files.

Pavel Dovgaluk