Re: [Qemu-discuss] help using qemu to emulate raspberry pi2

From: Blank Field
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] help using qemu to emulate raspberry pi2
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:10:18 +0300

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi/Quick_Install_Guide#Configuring_inittab_and_rc.conf
>Comment out the s0 Serial console to stop "INIT: Id "s0" respawning too fast" messages on the console.
I have a feeling it has something to do with that error line.
And i think the console= kernel parameter needs a baudrate setting, like "console=ttyAMA0,115200".

I have little experience with rpi and raspbian, but i've got gentoo running on a physical rpi.