Re: [Qemu-discuss] help using qemu to emulate raspberry pi2

From: James
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] help using qemu to emulate raspberry pi2
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 13:20:55 +0000 (UTC)

mar.krzeminski <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> It seems that it stucks at console opning, is this console is same as in
> raspberry?
> I do not have raspberry to check it, but I think you do not have ttyAMA0
> in your filesystem...

My raspberry doesn't boot so I'm trying to use qemu before I reflash it.

The console I run qemu from says:
Raspbian GNU/Linux 7 (none) ttyAMA0
and it doesn't loop.

sudo mount -o loop,offset=62914560 2015-05-05-raspbian-wheezy.img tmp
$ ls tmp
bin   dev  home  lost+found  mnt  proc  run   selinux  sys  usr
boot  etc  lib   media       opt  root  sbin  srv      tmp  var

What am looking for?