Re: [Qemu-discuss] Bug reports ?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Bug reports ?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 02:01:47 +0100

On 23 August 2015 at 01:09, Ken Moffat <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is this the right place to ask about what seems to be a fairly
> catastrophic bug (host machine running recent x86_64 linux and
> 4.2-rc kernels locks up with 2.4.0 when qemu is running but
> seems fine with 2.3.0) or do I need to subscribe to a different
> list ?

You'll probably do better to report it on qemu-devel
(that is a high-volume list; I don't think you need to be
subscribed to send it email). Or you could file a bug report at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu -- though that only gets
attention because bug mail is forwarded to qemu-devel, so
it's another way of mailing the list, in effect.

Locking up the host kernel is technically speaking a KVM
bug (or some other kernel bug) rather than a QEMU bug,
but the people who care will be on qemu-devel.

thanks
-- PMM