Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu Window size

From: Peter Fodrek ml
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu Window size
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:02:42 +0100

Dear Qemu Experts,
Na pondelok, 22. októbra 2018 23:42:32 CET Christopher Snowhill napísali:
> If you are using a full screen video mode with the Qemu guest, perhaps your
> system's monitor is configured to stretch lower resolutions without respect
> to aspect ratio? Perhaps you can configure your display drivers to stretch
> non-native video modes for you instead of letting the monitor do it, and
> configure it to respect aspect ratio?

This works partialy.

1. After  first switch into full screen it shows circles as circles, but  no
lowest rows of status bar displayed.

2. After  second and other  switch into full screen it shows circles as
ellipses , but  there are displayed lowest rows of status bar.

aspect ratio is set to  be processed by moinitor. There is option to process
it by GPU, but it seems not to have any impact of display for any settings of
GPU aspect ratio

Is there any other recomendation,please

I look forward hearing from you

Yours faithfully