Re: [Qemu-discuss] LEON2 emulation not merged

From: Juan Rafael García Blanco
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] LEON2 emulation not merged
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 11:31:57 +0100

Thank you for your answer.

Sorry, I’m quite new to QEMU. I meant there is no support for any LEON2
machine, i.e. '-M help’ shows a leon3_generic machine, but nothing about LEON2.
I was not aware of the -cpu option, sorry; but yes, in my build there is also a
LEON2 CPU.

I guess LEON2 CPU emulation support is not useful for some situations, if it
cannot be bundled with timer and irq units that are part of the machine.

Thanks,
Juan.