qexo-general

[Qexo-general] How to get qexo to read in a file

From: Jeff Kish
Subject: [Qexo-general] How to get qexo to read in a file
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 18:26:33 -0500

Hi.

What is the best way to approach this?
I'd like to develop a set of queries, and compile them to java.
Then I'd like to come up with a program that can read in all files passed in
the command line (like c:\xml12\*.xql) and will output the results.

I'm still looking it over, but thought I'd ask for a suggestion here.

I intend on using the command line to access the application at various sets of xql files.

thanks
Jeff
---