qexo-general

[Qexo-general] Error Question

From: kishjjrjj
Subject: [Qexo-general] Error Question
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:14:59 -0500

Greetings.
Two questions here...

1 - Any hint when the 1.8 will be out? (will it support using absolute windows
paths like c:\\?)

2 - Can someone tell me the problem here?

Using qexo, or actually a program that uses the jar,
I was trying to run this query (which seems acceptable to galax):

 for $b in document("labrep.xml")//dialog
 where exists($b/section/sectionrow/sectioncol/section/textbox)
 return
 <theElement> {$b/@id, $b/@mboname, $b/@label} </theElement>

 and got this back:

Exception in thread "main" gnu.mapping.UnboundSymbol: Unbound symbol exists
        at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getDefaultSymbolValue(Interpreter.java:651)
        at gnu.expr.Interpreter.getSymbolProcedure(Interpreter.java:668)
        at lambda.apply(<string>:1)
        at gnu.mapping.CallContext.runUntilDone(CallContext.java:289)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule(ModuleExp.java:188)
        at gnu.expr.Interpreter.eval(Interpreter.java:613)
        at gnu.expr.Interpreter.eval(Interpreter.java:549)
        at gnu.expr.Interpreter.eval(Interpreter.java:531)
        at RunXQuery.main(RunXQuery.java:105)