qexo-general

Re: [Qexo-general] Error Question

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Error Question
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:29:21 -0800

address@hidden wrote:

1 - Any hint when the 1.8 will be out?

No promises.  I know a new release is overdue, but I'm in the middle
(well, hopefully close) of a few large changes.

2 - Can someone tell me the problem here?

Using qexo, or actually a program that uses the jar, I was trying to run this query (which seems acceptable to galax):

 for $b in document("labrep.xml")//dialog
 where exists($b/section/sectionrow/sectioncol/section/textbox)
 return
 <theElement> {$b/@id, $b/@mboname, $b/@label} </theElement>
and got this back: Exception in thread "main" gnu.mapping.UnboundSymbol: Unbound symbol exists

The problem is that the function 'exists' hasn't been implemented yet.
You can use not(empty(...)) instead until I get around to it.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/