qexo-general

Re: [Qexo-general] Re: ffully qualied filenames

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Re: ffully qualied filenames
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:29:20 -0800

address@hidden wrote:

I apologize, but I have had several problems getting wincvs up and running. I'll keep trying as time allows.
Is there just a jar I can grab off the web?

Not as far as I know.  Maybe when I have time I'll make a "snapshot".

Finally, when you say:
It would be more correct to use an absolute file: URL

What exactly do you mean? (can you give me a verbatim example)

On Unix-like machines:

doc("file:///tmp/foo.xml")

I'm not sure about Windows, but I assume this should work:
doc("file:///c:/temp/test.xml")

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Identifier

 for $b in document("myfile.xml")//textbox
 where $b//@dataattribute = "contractnum"
} </menutype>}
</e>

It dies with:
gnu.mapping.UnboundSymbol: Unbound symbol name

You're calling an undefined function 'name'.  This is a valid
XQuery function.but it hasn't been implemented in Qexo yet.
You can probably use node-name instead, since that has been implemented.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/