qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Very awkward using the Mozilla editor

From: martin . knapp
Subject: [QSOS-general] Very awkward using the Mozilla editor
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:21:00 +0200

I'ld like to do a little work on the CMS template, however I find the editor very awkward to use since it is impossible to resize the editor window and there is no scroll bar (this is common to the template editor and the sheet editor). Is a "quick fix" possible?

Cordialement,

Martin KNAPP
Section Politiques Transversales
Bureau Copernic Appui
Pièce 458R - Bâtiment Turgot
Tél: 01 53 18 07 65
"No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England" (Shakespeare, Henry V)