qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] Problems with .qsos loading

From: Raphael Semeteys
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] Problems with .qsos loading
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:20:16 +0200

Hi,

On Wednesday 10 October 2007, Marc WESSNER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for this tools that seems to be exactly what I actually need.
> I intend to evaluate the work flow tools dedicated to Biology and create
> a specific template.
> I have recently installed QSOS and O3S on a Linux machine using the CVS
> repository in order to test the application.
>
>     http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/qsos/?root=qsos
>
> The PHP application works fine with the "etl" samples and I get a nice
> "view/Compare" page, even the "radar" graph.
>
> But things get pretty bad when I try to load a ".qsos" file... I get
> this red error message when I try to load a copy of Kettle.qsos file...
> (I copied it from CVS and the file is valid XML)
>
>     "etl et ne correspondent pas." (on my machine)
>     "etl and families don't match" (on the web:
>     http://www.qsos.org/o3s/set_weighting.php )

That kind of message appear when in o3s you try to compare evaluations from
differents families.
You also have to fullfill the folder hierarchy:

[your-sheets-dir]
        [family name]
                [app-name]
                        evaluations.qsos

Example:
sheets/
        etl/
                Kettle/
                        kettle-2.2_fr.qsos
                        kettle-3_fr.qsos
                Talend/
                        Talend-2_fr.qsos

Is that ok on your server?

> I looked up the "qsosappfamily" element but it seems right ?!!!
>
>        <qsosformat>1.6</qsosformat>
>        <qsosappfamily>etl</qsosappfamily>
>        <qsosappname>kettle</qsosappname>
>
> Is there something I didn't understand or did wrong ??
> Any clue would be welcome !
>
> Best regards,
>
> marc

Give me more details if it still doesn't work.

--
Raphaƫl Semeteys