quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] Re: quilt

From: Peter Braam
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Re: quilt
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:00:57 -0600

Hi Andreas,

I'm attaching the first patch from Tom Wang with some of the new features we
discussed.  This one includes:

 - quilt fork
 - more careful checking on pop  (Tom: update quilt help pop for this please)
 - minor fix to the rpm spec file (it works like this on rh9)
 - disable install of README in install target, because the RPM won't build
   otherwise on rh9 - a better fix is needed

This patch applied to CVS as of this morning.

Would you mind a flag to quilt setup that points at a rpm.spec/series file and
patches directory and creates the two symlinks locally in the working area, or
is that supported already?

Thanks very much.

- Peter -

ps: yes, I'll subscribe to the quilt-dev list too.