quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] why patch-wrapper?

From: Dean Roehrich
Subject: [Quilt-dev] why patch-wrapper?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:47:03 -0500

Well, I'm having trouble with test/patch-wrapper on solaris and this has me
wondering, why does quilt install patch-wrapper into /usr/share/quilt/wrapper
if there are no users outside of the test suite?  And why does this one test
use it?

I did a bit digging in the quilt-dev archives for Jan and Feb 2006, but didn't
see any subjects that looked likely to explain patch-wrapper.  The description
in quilt.changes doesn't actually tell me why it exists.

Dean