radiusplugin-users

RE: [Radiusplugin-users] Freeradius Reply-Message

From: Dequan Randolph
Subject: RE: [Radiusplugin-users] Freeradius Reply-Message
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:29:40 -0000

Nice. What testing I was able to do shows this as a fix and works fine.

In reference to the newly added reply-message feature, is it possible to
forward these replies through to the openvpn log (preferably both client and
server)?

My log file shows:

        Sun Mar 21 11:25:10 2010 Error: RADIUS-PLUGIN: BACKGROUND  AUTH:
Auth failed!

But no reply-message follows. Am I being dumb and missing something obvious?

Thanks.