radiusplugin-users

RE: [Radiusplugin-users] Freeradius Reply-Message

From: Dequan Randolph
Subject: RE: [Radiusplugin-users] Freeradius Reply-Message
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:04:59 -0000

I've seen the Reply-Message entry in the log file once today -- apparently
random?

Every other time, with any level of verb or other settings I try, I can only
get:

Sun Mar 21 20:01:06 2010 RADIUS-PLUGIN: FOREGROUND THREAD: New user.
Sun Mar 21 20:01:07 2010 RADIUS-PLUGIN: Got no response from radius server.
Sun Mar 21 20:01:07 2010 Error: RADIUS-PLUGIN: BACKGROUND  AUTH: Auth
failed!.
Sun Mar 21 20:01:07 2010 RADIUS-PLUGIN: FOREGROUND THREAD: Error receiving
auth confirmation from background process.

Any ideas?