Re: [RP] Oh yes! Indexed IRC logs!

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Oh yes! Indexed IRC logs!
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:32:10 +0200

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 10:49:01AM +0200, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> Well, I would prefer to force them to throw away their rats.
> Might be I'm just too idealistic... :)

Actually, i would love to see some rat support in rp. That is giving focus to
the window under the cursor that would be nice. I use split screen for one
thing, and one thing only: cut'n'paste which is done with that thing any way.

I guess i'll have to write it myself if it's going to happen... If i do (you
know i won't), i'll make it #ifdef'ed.