[RP] The cloathing thingy... (was: A new `symbind' command)

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: [RP] The cloathing thingy... (was: A new `symbind' command)
Date: Sat Sep 15 08:18:03 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 12:44:29PM -0500, Jay Belanger wrote:
> (By the way, what happened to the t-shirts?)

They never happend (or havn't done so yet).

As far as I understood the following persons had some interest:

Martin Samuelsson, Gergely Nagy, Doug Kearns, Jonathan Walther & Ben Leslie

That's five persons spread all over the world. (Europe, Canada & Australia
atleast)

Which problary means that it would be A LOT cheaper for everyone to print his
own t-shirt than printing them at one place and ship them.

We could design a layout together so that we know how an official rp-tshirt
should look though. Shall we use the logo from the project home page? or a
plain black window/xlogo/browser/whatever with some small text telling how
useful rp is?
--
/martin