Re: [RP] !more patches

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] !more patches
Date: Sat Jul 3 18:29:02 2004

I personally _vote_ (see polls) that undo should go into the main
code.  The class traversal stuff sounds potentially pretty useful
for multi-window aps, so I also would be behind something like this
being available too.

In fact, there are a _lot_ of good patches out there now -- could
some of them be made into compile-time options (at least)?  Now that
1.3 has been released it seems like a good time to make a concerted
effort to add a bunch of new features!

Joe