Re: [RP] calendar in sample.ratpoisonrc

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] calendar in sample.ratpoisonrc
Date: Thu Jul 8 20:01:01 2004

Quoth Kevin Geiss on or about 2004-07-08:
> I just tried it on my non-patched ratpoison on my athlon, and it
> works fine! (I had to change the tail to 'tail -n +2')

Probably your tail(1) has slightly different options to us.  It plays
hell with script writers.  (e.g. my copy of date(1) has -R == 822
format, but most don't.)

Maybe this change should be merged back in to ratpoison, since AFAIK
`-n +2' is more portable than `+2'.

-trent
--
<foo> Fear my house: http://www.multimap.com/map/photo.cgi?client=eur...
<bar> Did you need planning permission for the red circle?