Re: [RP] some new commands in ratpoison CVS

From: Aaron Griffin
Subject: Re: [RP] some new commands in ratpoison CVS
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:04:38 -0500

On 9/26/06, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
I also added a swap command but don't know what to bind it to. If you
have any suggestions let me know. That actually goes for all the
commands. I think a lot of commands have snuck in and not enough have
been bound to keys. So if you have suggestions, lemme know.

Without looking at what "swap" does, I assume it swaps two windows - I
have that mapped to C-s,{h,j,k,l} - C-s for swap.  Problem is, you
start hitting emacs-length chains (though some like that).  I have
them mapped, as well, to (top level) C-M-{left,up,right,down}, as that
tends to be easier sometimes... personal preference though