Re: [RP] some new commands in ratpoison CVS

From: Bernhard R. Link
Subject: Re: [RP] some new commands in ratpoison CVS
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:24:45 +0200

* Shawn Betts <address@hidden> [060927 03:04]:
> I've mad a rash of commits to ratpoison CVS. they're bug fixes and
> some new commands. see the NEWS file. Let me know if you have any
> problems.

No problem just a remininder for a old patch I send which was never
applied.

Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:09:14 +0200
From: "Bernhard R. Link" <address@hidden>

That one seems no longer be triggered easily, as the command parse
code changed, but in obscure situations execute_remote_command can
still return NULL and thus trigger a segfault in receive_command.
(Though they look really obscure, but if there is this explicit
return NULL in execute_remote_command, the return value should
be checked to be non-zero before using in my humble eyes)

Hochachtungsvoll,
        Bernhard R. Link