[RP] Finch window resize

From: Mehturt
Subject: [RP] Finch window resize
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 07:45:08 +0100

I posted this bug in the pidgin/finch bug tracking system, but they
seem to indicate it might be ratpoison's fault - what do you think?

"I am using finch with ratpoison WM on GNU/Linux. I have conversation
window open, which is maximized. When I split screen vertically, the
window is still maximized, taking 1/2 of the screen - this is correct.
When I remove the other window, the terminal window is taking the
whole screen again, but the conversation window is taking only 1/2 of
the terminal window - it should be maximized taking the whole terminal
window again. "

m.