Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Front-end for Windows

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Front-end for Windows
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:19:54 +1100

Dick Kniep wrote:
of the saved files are shown, and by point and click be restored. Googling did not give me any clues about an existing product, but perhaps someone has made something like this, and is willing to share?

we are working on one at the moment.
rdiff-backup cygwin has some problems writing to windows partitions atm.
if those bugs get fixed it will be alot more useful.
in the meantime, a web interface is being developed.
probably unlikely that we can release the whole thing open source.
but possible that some of it might come out

dave