[rdiff-backup-users] Download Problems

From: Donald D Henson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Download Problems
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:20:54 -0700

I just tried to download rdiff-backup-0.12.6.tar.gz and
rdiff-backup-0.12.6-1.src.rpm using the Galeon web browser. Neither
would download. In both cases, as soon as I started the download
process, the download manager shows 100% but a Time Elapsed of 00.00. I
checked the target folder and nothing was there. Is there something
"strange" about your downloadable files? Any help will be appreciated.

Don Henson