Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Large files

From: Ben
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Large files
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:18:56 +1000

I think this email you sent was at the same time I sent my last email.
Anyway you are right, I fixed the problem. It must of been compiled
against the old rsync library some how. Anyway I completely deleted
librsync and re-compiled then re-compiled rdiff-backup and it works
fine. It even backed up a 7gb file from a windows PC running
rdiff-backup on cygwin, so thankyou for this fix.