Re: [librsync-users] Re: [rdiff-backup-users] clue?

From: Clint Silvester
Subject: Re: [librsync-users] Re: [rdiff-backup-users] clue?
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:08:19 -0700

David Kempe wrote:

Clint Silvester wrote:

I've made sure to compile rdiff-backup after upgrading the librsync, so I don't think you are going to be able to get any further. I think somewhere the precision needed to keep how many chunks/blocks/whatever need to be transferred isn't high enough.

what sort of size files are talking about here?

dave

Around 25 gig is the smallest file I see the problem with. Initial backup goes fine, but on next rdiff-backup when the file changes it errors out.

Clint Silvester