Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: The rdiff-backup poll!

From: Blair Zajac
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: The rdiff-backup poll!
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:44:49 -0800

Ben Escoto wrote:
Also feel free to post if you think this poll has the wrong options
listed.  Or if you feel the whole poll idea is stupid and have a
better way to get user feedback...

Ben,

Great idea on the voting.

One idea is to have the voting list all the features from the two different URLs you listed and have people only cast 3 or 5 votes for features. I found the 5 general category questions not specific enough for what I would like to see.

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.