[rdiff-backup-users] Is rdiff-backup useful for my purpose?

From: Fabrice DELENTE
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Is rdiff-backup useful for my purpose?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:33:39 +0200

Hello.

I'd like to do the following:

I have two computers on which I work. I'd like to sync some directories on
both of these computers, so that both of them always have the latest version
of the files I'm working on.

I didn't find any option in rdiff-backup that updates files only; is it
possible, and is rdiff-backup adapted to the task, or should I look for
something else?

I'd like to use rdiff-backup if possible as I have been very impressed by
its speed to copy a directory.

Thanks.

--
Fabrice DELENTE