Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Safe to mirror backup dir with rsync?

From: Engel Sanchez
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Safe to mirror backup dir with rsync?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:39:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jakob. That depends on the application using those files.  If we are taking
about a source code repository like subversion, having some files new, some
files old like that might make the repo unusable anyway.

 Engel A. Sanchez

“Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or
baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and
you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old
man before you know it.”

http://engelsanchez.net